She looks so cute!! I cant believe how big our kids are. Wow how time files!
She is so beautiful. What will you do with ALL your spare time now? :o) (I know that probably still doesn't exist.)
congrats on the job, potato picker! I know everything will work out for you guys -- you will make it so.
updates plese!
hey barb i love seeing photos of your baby I moved away in 2002. i was one of your neibors in the apts. i moved to OK Now I am going to FL. Tori & Greg
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She looks so cute!! I cant believe how big our kids are. Wow how time files!
She is so beautiful. What will you do with ALL your spare time now? :o) (I know that probably still doesn't exist.)
congrats on the job, potato picker! I know everything will work out for you guys -- you will make it so.
updates plese!
hey barb i love seeing photos of your baby I moved away in 2002. i was one of your neibors in the apts. i moved to OK Now I am going to FL. Tori & Greg
Post a Comment