Saturday, August 2, 2008

Arizona heat

I think I know why I am so scared of this...blogging. Three times today I wanted to pour my heart out into this blog. My ups, my downs, and my fustration. The tought of it all being out there in space just seemed strange. For though I could delete my words and thoughts from paper it would still be to late.
My question to those who read this is...Does blogging make you feel more connected or less? Does it connect you to a range of people that you may not have had the oppurtunity to meet? Is it like reality TV, peering into the daily lives of people?

I hope for me that it brings me closer and opens up doors to new friendships as well as ones that may have been neglected for a while.

I am tired and need a nap. The arizona heat has won today. I worked on my garden and then house, yet it feels like so little has been achived. I think in my moment of stillness is where a thousand questions raced through my mind.

Now I must go because my three year old has decided to turn here play room into a splash pad.

Yes I bounce all over the place with my thoughts and ideas...it goes with motherhood.
Maybe just being a woman...who knows.
Take Care and have fun ALWAYS.

No comments: