Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello from Arizona

I am not sure how I feel about Blogging yet. I know we have all become so busy with our lives so this seems like an easy way to stay in touch with everyone. I just hope that we don't lose the personal communication between us. I don't want to just read about you as if you where some character in a book. I want to share your journey with you, even if it is just one page in the many chapters of your life.

Well here goes nothing.


For the most part we are well. Julie starts school on Monday and Alie on Tuseday. I am so excited. I am not sure yet what I am going to do with those three hours to myself once Alie starts school.
I do know it means I can not hide behind my children now. It is time of discovery with myself ...I am kind scared. I know I want and need to go to school. I also know I still like the idea of nursing....but I am so scared of failing. In a year the only one that well be stopping me is me.
Terry well be done with his B.A. and kids well be little more independent.
In a way I am looking forward to being Barbara again...not just Terry's wife or Julie and Alie's mom. I love being those too but I have learned that is really good to love and be proud of yourself as well.
So to all those moms out there don't lose touch with your heart and soul. It is really hard to find it once it is lost.

On a side note Terry and I just celebrated 8years of marriage on the 29th of July. I can honestly say I think this year is going to be a good one for us. We have grown so much and I know that we well continue to grow.

Here's to moving forward.
God Bless and Take Care

No comments: