Sunday, August 3, 2008

speed of light

It seem my girls are growing up. The babies I once held in my arms are now running around like jungle girls...I love it. As I write they are bouncing in our Little Tikes Bouncer...best thing I ever purchased. I don't take it outside, so believe that is why it has last over three years. It is hot and the bugs have us captive so going outside to play right now is not an option. It is important to me that my kids always get to exercise even when the conditions are not ideal. I don't want the girls to be over weight like I am. I don't want exercise to be a chore or must have either. So I am trying to keep it fun, so that is what they well grow up thinking. Exercise...fun not work. One day I'll be able to afford Dance class and tumbling but for now Little Tikes, the radio, and some imagination well have to do. I think I enjoy listening to them more than anything. Their Laughter grounds me in a way I could not imagine. It lifts my heart and soul as well as feels me with hope. I do believe that the laughter of children is a gift from God. Though those girls can really drive me crazy, I also know I would not have it any other way.
I pray laughter is always apart of our lives.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love all your pics! And good for you for helping the girls exercise...no worries. They obviously LOVE running wild...member the mud??!!!